Paul Davidson (author)
It was after moving to Los Angeles, California in 1995 and working in film production at a variety of film companies like New Line Cinema and the Jim Henson Company that he began writing. Davidson is a contributor to National Public Radio's All Things Considered, Wired Magazine, Mental Floss Magazine and The Los Angeles Times.
On September 9, 2003 he released his book Consumer Joe: Harassing Corporate America, One Letter at a Time. As of August 2005 the book was already entering its fourth printing and in 2007 remained on Amazon's top 200,000 book seller list.
The Lost Blogs
In July 2005, Davidson sold his second humor book, The Lost Blogs to Time Warner. The fictional humor book, which features weblogs "as written" by history's most famous figures, was published in 2006.
Film & Television
Paul Davidson has worked as a supervising line producer for an episode of The Princes of Malibu. He has also been on film crews in various capacities. He is currently working on the sci-fi comedy Grounded for Walt Disney Pictures.
Outing Mr. Six
In February 2006, Davidson revealed the true identity of the Six Flags Dancing Guy Mr. Six on his blog as Queer Eye for the Straight Girl's Danny Teeson. The reveal was also confirmed in The New York Post and In Style Magazine.
- NPR All Things Considered commentary audio file.
- Los Angeles Times article confirming recent work.
- Stefanie Tuck (11/4/03), 'Joe' answers consumer queries one letter at a time, The Justice, archived from the original on 2009-08-23 Check date values in:
- Disney 'Grounded' with spec, The Hollywood Reporter, Oct 31, 2007
- Blog post revealing identity of Mr. Six.
- In Style Article scan