Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bellona may refer to:
- Bellona, Campania, a comune in the Province of Caserta, Italy
- Bellona Reef, a reef in New Caledonia
- Bellona Island, an island in Rennell and Bellona Province, Solomon Islands
- HMS Bellona (1760), a 74-gun third rate
- Bellona (1782 ship), a merchant vessel for the British East India Company
- HMS Bellona (1806), a 28-gun sixth rate, formerly the French privateer Bellone
- HMS Bellona (1909), a Boadicea-class scout cruiser
- HMS Bellona (63), a modified Dido-class light cruiser launched in 1942
- Bellona, a French ship captured in 1759 by Samuel Hood, 1st Viscount Hood
- Bellona, a Swedish class of frigates and a ship designed by Fredrik Henrik af Chapman in the late 18th century
- Bellona (goddess), a Roman goddess of war
- 28 Bellona, an asteroid
- Bellona Foundation, a Norwegian environmental organisation
- Bellona Publishing House, a Polish publishing house
- Bellona, a fictional city in Samuel R. Delany's novel Dhalgren
- Bellona Arsenal, a 19th-century United States Army and Confederate arsenal in Virginia, U.S.
- Bellona Foundry, a 19th-century United States Army and Confederate foundry in Virginia, U.S.
- B'Elanna, a character in Star Trek: Voyager
- HMS Bellona, a name held by eight ships of the Royal Navy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bellona.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.