Jump to navigation Jump to search
Martius may refer to:
- an adjectival form of the theonym Mars in Latin:
People named Martius:
- Carl Friedrich Philipp von Martius (1794–1868), German botanist
- Hedwig Conrad-Martius (1888–1966), German phenomenologist
- Dryocopus martius, the black woodpecker
- Martius yellow, a chemical compound and dye
- Trachycarpus martianus, also known as Martius' fan palm
- in chemistry, the Hofmann-Martius rearrangement
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Martius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.