(Redirected from Danton (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Georges Danton (1759–1794) was a leading figure in the early stages of the French Revolution.
Danton may also refer to:
- Mike Danton (born 1980), Canadian former professional ice hockey player
- Ray Danton (1931–1992), American actor, director and producer
- Robert Bodanzky, also known as Danton (1879–1923), Austrian journalist, playwright and poet
- Danton Remoto (born 1963), Filipino writer, essayist, reporter, editor, columnist, & professor
- Danton Township, Richland County, North Dakota
- Danton Pinch, former village in Kent, England, demolished for the Channel Tunnel
- Danton (1921 film), German film by Dimitri Buchowetzki
- Danton (1931 film), German film by Hans Behrendt
- Danton (1932 film), French film by André Roubaud
- Danton (1970 film), UK television film by John Howard Davies, starring Anthony Hopkins
- Danton (1983 film), French/Polish film starring Gérard Depardieu and Anne Alvaro, directed by Andrzej Wajda
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Danton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.